sobota, 3 maja 2014

"You were in my dreams, wearing a dress of a mist"

How Shitty is this life... Once in a year You are coming to your home town, and you are taking a round trip throughout memories. Walking through a park with a kid, not expecting anything exciting... and then she is there... Like a thunder striking from a blue sky, like to be thrown at an empty street under one single fucking truck, coming from nowhere, like to be drowned in an empty swimming pool by a falling drop of water, like... you see where it is going.

There she was, we just have a short glimpse of each other. After years of being together, now we are treating each other like total strangers. Maybe even worse - strangers can sometimes look at each other and smile, here we were just trying not to see, pretending to be somewhere else.

But for this few seconds I will be paying for sometime. I don't even know when it will be over. It is so simple for her to get it over but for me in my dull, nauseous life.

What is about her than right now I would  trade the rest of my life for a week with her...

"I wanted to keep this moment for ever,
but only thing I could give was a blink of an eye.
This was the most beautiful dream,
crying together nursing our memories"

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz