poniedziałek, 19 maja 2014

Horse and Headless Horseman...

Tale of Headless Horseman, can be read straight and plain, but not only...

...

On Sunny Saturday afternoon I went to try a little Horsesish.

It was just something I must do especially after receiving a photo of a ROSE in boots, which I was sure were Riding Shoes. I was proven wrong, but before that I did it.

I was ridding a horse, and I do not care that only on a leash. It was something special, and I think that my ancestors which must have been ridding horses on battlefields such as Poitiers, Hastings, Azzincourt, Grunwald, Tachovo, Kłuszyn, Chocim etc were at last running again in my vains.

I am not really sure if I will really be loving it but I need to try once again, and again and again... Till I will realize that I do not like it at all ;-).

But back to My Rose in Boots - it sounds like Puss'n'Boots... but really it is not so. It is not easy to say but I realize that Rose is someone to die for... but saddly Dying for someone is easier than leaving with.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz